2012 CCU Basketball Applications are here!
It's that time again! We are now accepting team applications for the upcoming 2012 CCU Basketball Summer season. Spread the word, and let your church leaders, coaches, captains, teammates, and friends know!
If you are interested in submitting your church sponsored team for consideration, please refer to the application packet:
2012 CCUBL Application Packet
2012 CCUBL Information:
- 2012 Registration Fees:
o Early Application Deadline - Letter and Check POSTMARKED by Monday, April 2nd - $600 total
o Final Application Deadline - Letter and Check POSTMARKED by Monday, April 16th - $700 total
- Teams must be sponsored by a church and provide a letter of support signed by the minister/pastor.
- League Celebration - Save Saturday, July 30th for our end of year celebration. Details TBD.
- The Kickoff fellowship is on Saturday, June 2nd. Games will begin Monday, June 4th and conclude with championships and a league celebration on Saturday, July 28th.
How do you apply for this year’s league?
Please note that even though we are accepting the application online, CCU will still need certain forms to be signed. Please see the requirements for the 2012 application below:
- Submit Team Application and Roster online:
Submit Team Application and Roster online. Leaders will need to register their teams online here:
New Online Functionality for 2012:
- Waivers may be emailed directly to your players
- Registration of multiple teams is possible with the same login
- Login passwords can be modified
- Players no longer need to complete an online waiver; team leaders may enter Softball/Volleyball team information for your players in the online application instead
- PLAYERS will need to complete the following before they are eligible to play:
Signed Personal Liability Waiver form and Media Release forms (found in application packet or below link:)
Download Liability Waiver and Media Release forms
- Pastor's Letter of Support
All teams in any CCU-sponsored league must be church-sponsored with a letter of support signed by the minister or pastor.
Download Letter of Support
- Check Payment
A check made out to 'Chinese Christian Union Basketball League'
To be submitted ONLINE:
To be submitted by MAIL:
-Letter of Support
-Waivers (you have until Saturday, June 2nd to turn all player waivers in)
Early applications are due by Monday, April 2nd. This means the roster has to have been submitted ONLINE by this date, and the Check and Letter of Support need to be POSTMARKED by this date.
Regular applications are due by Monday, April 16th. This means the roster has to have been submitted ONLINE by this date, and the Check and Letter of Support need to be POSTMARKED by this date.
No applications will be accepted after Monday, April 16th.
If you have any questions about applying or the league in general, please contact the CCU Basketball Committee at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on the courts this summer!
-CCU Basketball Committee